Friday, 31 May 2013

May Favourites


These are my favourite products/purchases from this month. It's the last day before winter and I'm so depressed that I can't buy anymore cute summer dresses, the dress I included is the last one I will be buying for a while now :(



Euro Centrale Collection by OPI. This was a gift from my Grandma and it has the prettiest colours


Colours (left to right) : Can't find my Czechbook { dark teal,  Suzi's Hungay AGAIN! { pastel lilac,  You're such a BudaPest {almost neon pink,  OY-Another Polish Joke! {metallic gold


Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes - definitely my new favourite mascara


I fell in love with the Princess Polly purchases bag 





The Rivalry Dress from Princess Polly, a light shift dress with a floral-filigree print

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) and yeah sure just followed x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great blog!! do you want that we follow each other?? have a nice day dear!!!

    http://talkingaboutfashion-beatrizfernandez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou :) sure, follow me and I'll follow you back x

      Delete
  4. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other with G+ and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow me and I'll follow you back :) xx

      Delete
  5. lovely post. Perhaps we could follow each other on bloglovin’ and gfc? Let me know if you do
    Have a lovely day xx

    http://thewhiter4bbit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete